Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday August 13th

I am blessed and humbled by your generosity!

I am still recouping from the big surprise last night. Wow, what a surprise. To everyone another huge thank you. I have been getting to know my new and fabulous gift this afternoon. It is almost too pretty to play. It sounds amazing.  For those of you who may not know, I am talking about a wonderful birthday gift of a new guitar given by the members of Praise Community Fellowship. It was a surprise that will last my lifetime. Thank you Wilma Jean for the delicious apple pie, what a treat!  I am a very blessed man.

My dream is simple. I want to serve the lord as your pastor. I know that I was put here in this place in this time for this purpose, that I have no doubt. I promise to always do my best to bring meaningful worship to our services. I know I have a lot to learn. Please be patient with me. Every week I critique myself very critically about what I need to do to improve, to make my self clearer, more interesting, more uplifting, but most of all I rely on the Holy Spirit to help me.

My goal is to help bring people into a relationship with Jesus. A relationship that is so real that no matter what one is facing they will know that it is going to be OK. A relationship that removes doubt and fear from peoples lives.  That relationship is possible and real. You don't need me to have such a relationship but if I can be of assistance then I too will be blessed.

So what is on the horizon?  
Raise the Praise Rehearsal starts soon.
Our next service will be on August 26th at 6:30. Eden Band will be providing the worship music.
I look forward to seeing you then.  

God really does have a plan for your life!     Love, Kent



No comments:

Post a Comment