Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday January 29th, 2013 PM

Prayer Diaries

Tonight as the thunderstorm rumbles through I have been working on my prayer diary. I want to share with you what I call "Only With Gods Help" prayer goals or OWGH goals.

I have three categories of these OWGH goals and I would encourage each of you to consider doing something similar. The first category I worked on is my OWGH goals for Praise Community Fellowship.

PCF OWGH Goals
1.) That PCF will become recognized as the most Loving, Caring, Doing, Sharing, congregation in the     United States!

2.) That the RTP choir will raise over one million dollars for our chosen charities in the next 5 years!

3.) That the PCF congregation will touch over 100,000 lives world wide for Christ in the next 10 years!

4.) That the PCF congregation will also come to be known as the "Praying" church.

Like I said, if you are going to dream big for God, make it a dream that can only be accomplished through us with His power. That becomes known as a miracle!

The second category I made of OWGH goals were for Bonni and I. And the third category were personal OWGH goals.

Go to God and ask Him to help you with a OWGH goal list. I can't wait to see how God starts moving in our lives!   God has an amazing plan for your life.  See you at 2:00 pm Sunday!  Love, Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment