Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Let's Talk About Money!

This Coming Sunday be prepared, your Pastor is going to talk about money!  Why is money so many people's favorite topic until it comes to Sunday in church?

We want to talk about our 401ks, our investments, our businesses, our homes, our cars, our second homes but dare bring it up in church and all of sudden everybody wants to head for the door.
So I thought I would give a heads up. We are going to start talking about what God says about money this coming Sunday, and He says quite a bit.

Oh there are so many questions to try and answer.  I guess I might see you this Sunday? I double dog dare you to come and be a part of this special service.

Love Pastor Kent

PS  No Wednesday night prayer meeting this week due to band rehearsal.

No comments:

Post a Comment