Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Idea!

I would like to begin introducing people on the Blog... aka.... email.  I'm guessing 98% of our PCF family is getting the blog ....aka....email so, what if I start introducing people here?  This is what I am thinking.

You send me a digital photo of yourself or if married a photo of both of you along with your name, birthdate...so we can sing to you at church... and answer the following questions;

1.) Your hobby or passion
2.) Favorite music
3.) Favorite book...other than the bible.
4.) In what town and state did you grow up.
5.) Name three things on your bucket list.

That's it. It gives us a taste of who you are and anyone who wants to get to know you better can talk to you at church.  You can send the digital photo and answers to the questions to my email:
bon-kens@hotmail.com.


Something to think about


John 10:27

27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

Praise Community Fellowship, we are seeking to know His voice and willing to follow.  Great things on the horizon.  Keep walking, praying and following.

Love, Pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment