Monday, July 29, 2013

It's Monday and God is Alive and Well and Speaking!

Last night the Sanctuary was full, God was with us, and Love was flowing. Take time today to thank God for all good things in your life. Trust God by developing a relationship with Him.

We will continue our series on Hearing Gods Voice. There is so much more!

I want to apologize for not mentioning last night another wonderful mission that our Praise Community Fellowship was involved with yesterday. We had a team go to the Ronald McDonald house to cook and serve breakfast to the families that are staying there. Donna Bowers and a team of other volunteers took on this very loving project to help families who have children in St. Louis for serious medical problems. Thank you mission team!

New Bible Study Starts: This Thursday, August 1st at 7:00 PM at Esic Church, I will be starting a group interested in exploring the the book, "Experiencing God" by Henry Blackaby.

Who should consider joining this group? Anyone who wants to get to know God personally and be able to discern and hear His voice.  We will be using the bible and the book "Experiencing God" to help us deepen and define our individual walk with God. This will be an open forum style study.
Anyone is welcome to attend. If you are interested in joining this study show up this Thursday and learn more. You can decide after that first meeting.

What makes Praise Community Fellowship Special? I am going to start sharing emails and notes and comments I get about our great little church.  This morning Laurie Frey sent me an email that was literally bursting with excitement. It was a long email but let me give you a few highlights.

"ok last night I could not believe the outpouring of support that I received from the PCF family.  Thank you for the nice little dedication.  it was perfect!  That was absolutely amazing.  I couldn't even think of what I'd say in words.  I have never felt so loved and appreciated and supported ever!  People who I didn't even think I had met before were coming up to Jeannie and I telling us they would pray for us etc and can you believe I now have 3 offers of people to mow my grass while I'm gone."  " I never thought much about this whole "power of prayer" thing until the last while and last night I was like "WOW!  ok God, I GET IT NOW!"

 Laurie, we are glad you are part of PCF!  What can I say....the PCF family is putting into practice our motto: Praise Community Fellowship, a Place Where Unconditional Love Changes Lives!

Come join us. A place where you will be loved!   Amen!
Have a Great, God filled week!
Love, Pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment