Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Radical Stories... Real People

This coming Sunday, July 21st,  2013
Presenting Unconditional Love: A 50 minute film that will move you.

God has called us to a life different from the world around us.

Come and see for yourself how real...ordinary people have made an impact for Christ in this world.

Join us this coming Sunday at 6:30 at Esic Church and begin the journey of hearing God and stepping out in faith. This film will be the start of a series I will begin preaching called "Hearing the Voice of God Through Prayer!"

Come join us. The whole family will be moved by this film.

Praise Community Fellowship, a place where unconditional love changes lives.  We are just beginning.

God has a plan for your life!  And it is more than you could possibly think or imagine.

Jeremiah 29:11-13

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Love, Pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment