Monday, July 8, 2013

The #1 Problem for Most Christians

Do any of these questions ring a bell with you?

  • Is God real?
  • Why don't I experience miracles?
  • Why isn't God speaking to me?
  • Why aren't my prayers being answered?
  • Why do I still Have so many problems?

These are questions that many of us have had at one time or another as we grow into our Christian walk. All of these questions have a basic answer. It is what I have found to be the #1 problem with most Christians including myself.

So Whats the Answer to the The #1 problem for Most Christians?  We want what Christianity has to offer "but" we want it without having to make any changes in our lives.   It ain't gonna to happen that way!  

If you want to experience all that God has to offer....which is better than anything you can possibly imagine, then you are going to have to make changes in your life.  There is no getting around it.  No change equals........... no change in your Christian walk!

This next Sunday I will be talking about this and some other great stuff!   Hope to see you Sunday, July 14th 6:00 PM  Esic Baptist....back in the sanctuary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment