Monday, August 12, 2013

To My Amazing Congregation

OK that's two years in a row that you got me. What a surprise. I am so very blessed to have such a wonderful church family. Thank every one of you so much for making my 57th  birthday so special.

I know that I am the most blessed pastor in Madison County. And it is because of all of you that Praise Community Fellowship is so very special. I told the board that I know we have a lot of work to do, but in a God centered church such as we are, we will always have a lot of work to do. This church will never be put on autopilot.

It is my prayer that Praise Community Fellowship will continue to profoundly affect peoples Spiritual lives thru the power of the Holy Spirit.  That we will be able to draw the hurting, the poor, the broken spirited, and all who seek to know God the creator of everything. Thank you for your continued support and trust in me as your pastor. There is nothing on this earth I would rather be doing. I would not trade this calling for anything.

I love each and everyone of you and thank you for making PCF such a wonderful place to serve.

With much love, Pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment