Thursday, October 3, 2013

Can you Trust God?

I think everyone who has stepped out in faith has asked that question at least five or ten times in their life, "Can I trust God on this one or should I just go ahead and do what I want to do and think is right?"

"What about this God, what should I do?"  And then you get to a point when the answer is not coming fast enough or maybe it is coming but it is not what you want to hear, then what?

Maybe we are asking the wrong question?  Maybe the real question should be, "Can God trust me?"

In other words, He has the perfect plan for me, but am I willing to surrender to His will and take the path that He is leading me to take? And, am I willing to do it all His way?  Can He trust me with His plan?

The blessing is in obedience! Not easy. But we must learn to be trustworthy to His direction.

Can God trust you?

See you this Sunday as we begin our weekly evening services at 6:30.
Praise Community Fellowship, a place where unconditional love changes lives.  

I have several surprises coming up this month you won't want to miss. Bring a friend and come meet the living Jesus.

Love, Pastor Kent


No comments:

Post a Comment