Saturday, January 25, 2014

Seeking Wiggle Room in the Gospel

Don't miss tomorrow night, I'm telling you its going to be a good one!  The title of the sermon is, "Seeking Wiggle Room in the Gospel!"

I told you I was inspired by the Garden Club discussion this past week. Boy was I.  I had to take it to prayer and bible research and dig in on some of the questions being asked.  You know the real tuff, uncomfortable questions.

Well tomorrow evening after our fellowship we are going to launch into some very interesting waters, again. But I promise you this, you are going to walk away with a whole new perspective of how to approach the tough questions that we all have when it comes to understanding God and His word.

God has a plan for your life!

Hope to see you tomorrow. Love, Pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment