Wednesday, January 8, 2014

This Year, 2014

I hope you will consider joining me on a journey this year. The journey I am talking about is what I call  "Discovering the Reality of God in Your life!"

Christianity, as I have discovered, is only as good to the degree that you believe God is real AND that He is actively working in your life.  Both these things are vitally important.  You can believe in God and still be completely impotent when it comes to experiencing Him. I know because as long as I can remember I "believed" in God but I certainly couldn't say I was experiencing Him. And let me add, there are times when I still have to refocus and tune in or I will find myself feeling like "He is not that real."

Have you been there?  This Sunday I will start this journey. Here is what I know. When God becomes real to you, you are going to be set free from so many anchors and chains you will think you can fly.

Come join us this Sunday. Bring a friend. There is a real reason why the Gospel is called, "The Good News!"

See you Sunday. Love, Pastor Kent



No comments:

Post a Comment