Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Most Exclusive Club in the World!

Many people want to be part of anything that is considered exclusive. Let me give you the most exclusive club in the world that you can belong to.  But I warn you, the membership dues are extremely   expensive for most people. The dues are not only very difficult to maintain but they also must be paid daily for the rest of your life to remain in good standing and enjoy all the benefits that this club has to offer.

I call this exclusive club, "Club Love."  There is an oath that must be memorized and practiced every day, 365 days a year.

This is the oath you must know and practice to become a member of "Club Love."

I (your name) promise to choose love and forgiveness in all circumstances from this moment on with everyone who enters my circle whether it be in person, in my memory, or by other means. I promise to make the health, happiness, success and wellbeing of every soul with whom I interact as important as my own health, happiness, success, and wellbeing. And I will do so with no expectations of reciprocation.

Revolutionize your business, your friendships, your relationships with "Club Love," the most exclusive club in the world because so few practice it regularly and universally.

"Club Loves" oath is very similar to our mission statement: To live our life as a demonstration of Jesus' hope, love, forgiveness, compassion and healing in all circumstances.

God has a plan for you life!  Garden Club tonight with Jennifer Kaburick, 6:30 at the church.

See you soon.  Love, Pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment