Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Morning Prayer

God please help me to see the plan you have for me today. Please allow me to hear the voice of your Spirit and help me to be Jesus to someone today. Amen.

God wants to work through us. Our busyness, our agendas, and our goals hinder God's ability to do what He wants to do through each of us. He seeks surrender and submission from us first. Then He comes in and begins to work through us.

People are afraid to surrender and submit to God. I know I was for years. I think we are afraid because we play the "What If" game.

What if God ask me to do something that I don't want to do?
What if God asks me to do something I cannot do?
What if God asks me to do something I will not do?

The answer to all of these is simple.  God is never wrong no matter what He asks you to do. He will equip and empower and motivate you to accomplish His work no matter what it is. The key is to continue to surrender your will to His.

God has a plan for your life. Don't be afraid of it!  Embrace it.  God wants to be your partner. Where He takes you and what He asks of you will always bring you the most joy, peace and fulfillment, the very things that we are all seeking.

God has a plan for your life.  See you soon. Love, pastor Kent




No comments:

Post a Comment