Sunday, April 13, 2014

Palm Sunday

What does Palm Sunday, which happened over 2,000 years ago, say to you and your life today?
 I hope you will join us tonight and find out.

I keep telling you that God has a plan for your life.  I know some of you believe me and are seeing it start to happen. But for those of you who are still questioning everything about religion and God, welcome to the club, you have found the right church. I am all about questioning everything!

I am about getting to the bottom line, keeping it real.  What do the stories of the bible really mean to me, Kent Schuette and to you?  Is there really a God who hears us today?  If so then why all the crap in my life? If so why am I so frustrated? If so why are so many people bailing out of church?

And so here is what I have to say to all the skeptics, to those who are overworked, worn out, too busy, too frustrated, exhausted, bored, and just not into it.  I get it! But God is real, and he really does have a plan for your life.  Tonight, with the help of the Holy Spirit, (I'll explain more of what that means tonight too) I am going to show you how "Palm Sunday" can speak to YOU! That God is speaking to you and that He really really really does have a plan for ………….(plug in your name).

Hope to see you at 6:30.
Love, pastor Kent


No comments:

Post a Comment