Thursday, May 8, 2014

It's Thursday, "Got Problems?"


No matter what problems you are facing in life, always start here:

Get right with God. Get to know Him, love Him, trust Him.

Philippians 4:6

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

John 15:4-5

Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit;apart from me you can do nothing.

Here is what I know from experience, Life is better when you make God the CEO, CFO, COO, President, and Owner of your life!

See you Sunday.  Love, pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment