Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What are you looking For?

It seems that in this life we are in a constant search for "something." And I have noticed that that "something" seems to change as soon as we get to it. I thought I wanted "this", but now I want "that" because I'm pretty sure "that" will make me happier than "this!"

Know what I mean?

The church should be a place of transformation.
People are too busy, too broken, too worn out, and too frustrated to go to a church where God isn't working.

Prayer: God, please come into my life today and help me to hear your voice and then give me the courage and the strength to step out in faith and begin implementing your instructions. Amen


TONIGHT: The Garden Club will be meeting at LeClaire park on Madison Avenue Edwardsville, at 6:30. Topic tonight…Sharing Your Joy. If it is raining the meeting will be at Panera St. Louis Bread Company.  All are welcome. Host this evening will be Linda Biarkis.

This Sunday special memorial day service at Glik park 8:00am.

See you soon. Love, pastor Kent



No comments:

Post a Comment