Friday, June 13, 2014

In this World

This morning Allen Cassens went to be with the Lord. Linda has asked that no one call or visit at this time so she can have a day to gather her thoughts and make arrangements.

John 16:33

33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

This past week we have had several people leave this world and begin a new journey. Jerry Godin, Allen Cassens, Joe Meyer, and there are others who I am not aware of. Death is part of the journey that we will all face in this life. The closer your relationship with the living God, the easier it is to understand and accept death. 

Jeremiah 29:13


13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

 My prayer for those grieving the loss of a loved one. 
"Let the fullness of God be with all the friends and family of those who have gone on to be with God. Father I ask that you take the hurting hearts, the broken hearts and plant your seed of truth and hope in each of them so that your love and your reality will become established in their lives from this moment on. I Jesus name, Amen!

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest."

Come this Sunday at 6:30PM at the crystal Garden located at 1230 University Drive, Edwardsville. Come and find the love ad truth of Jesus. Come for healing, come for prayer, come for love and fellowship. See you then, pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment