Saturday, July 12, 2014

I Can't Let Go of "That!"

"Dear God, I want to follow you.  I believe in you.  I want to understand you better and be in your will, but God please, I can't give up "that!"  I mean "that" is not going to keep me from loving you.  I promise if you let me keep "?" in my life I will follow you, and I will honor you!

Is God wanting you to let go of something?  If so, don't fret. Just write these words on your heart.

God will never ask you to give up anything that is in your best interest to retain!  Gods plan is perfect because He is perfect. If He is prompting you to let go of something, it's for your benefit not His.

He always has your eternal well being in mind.

See you Sunday evening at 6:30.   Come prepared to meet and worship the living God.

Love, pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment