Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Why I don't Worry

I have had people ask me if it is true that I no longer worry, and my answer is yes, that is true, I no longer worry.  I guess if I were smart  I would write a small book, "How to Stop Worrying about Everything!" and buy an infomercial and probably make a million dollars!

But you don't have to wait for that book to come out, it has already come out. It's called the bible. And here is how my worry level went from being above normal to below normal to practically nonexistent. It has everything to do with my belief level in the reality of God and who He is! As my belief level increased in God and who He is, my worry level continued to fall. The more I read, study and pray and talk with God, the more I feel totally safe and confident in this journey called life.

Do you want to find peace and reduce your worry? Then get to know God better!  But how do I do that you might ask?  Come to Praise Community Fellowship, that is our journey, getting to know God, learning to trust God, and learning to become like His son Jesus.

See you soon. Love, pastor kent

No comments:

Post a Comment