Tuesday, October 21, 2014

More than ANYTHING!

This morning as I prayed for guidance, direction and wisdom God made something very clear to me. The Holy Spirits power will come when I desire the Spirit more than anything else in my life. I must be willing to let go of all things that would keep the Spirit from filling me. Join me today if you dare to allow the Holy Spirit of God to change you in a powerful way. And know that this will only happen if you are willing to let go of everything that hinders the spirit!

If you pray this prayer, you will know what things you must let go of. "Dear Heavenly Father, Creator of all things, fill me with the power of your Holy Spirit so that I may be used in a powerful way for your kingdom. Show me what things in my life are hindering the Holy Spirit's presence and give me the strength and the fortitude to put all such things aside that I may be empowered and useful to your plan. In Jesus name. Amen!

I will see you all soon. Love, pastor kent

No comments:

Post a Comment