Thursday, December 11, 2014

Correction

I mentioned in my last blog that The Beverly Farm gifts could be brought to church Sunday, however they need to be taken to Donna Bowers or to Cathy Watson's house by tomorrow.

Thank you for all those who have generously given to this gift program.

Reminder for everyone to invite people to our Christmas dinner this Sunday at 5:00pm at the Crystal Garden. A service will follow the dinner.

What ever it is you may be facing at this time in your life here is hope:

Isaiah 41:10 
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Jeremiah 32:27

27 “I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Psalm 32:8

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
    I will counsel you with my loving eye on you.

See you Sunday! Love, pastor kent

No comments:

Post a Comment