Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Let's Change the World!

We know that our primary purpose in all things is to Glorify God! That is why our personal mission statement is so important to write into our hard drive. I…(insert name) promise to live my life as a demonstration of Jesus' love, forgiveness, compassion and healing with everyone I meet and in all circumstances with the help of God!

I was reading one of my journals from years back and found another personal mission statement that is similar.  "I promise to choose love and forgiveness in all circumstances from this moment on with everyone who enters my circle. Whether it be in person, in my memory or by other means. I promise to make the health, happiness, success, and wellbeing of every soul with whom I have contact as important as my own health, happiness, success, and wellbeing. And, I will do so with no expectations of reciprocation of any kind.

Jesus probably said it better: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!

Your brand new life of love and forgiveness can start "Right Now!"  Isn't that cool?
Love is eternal. God is love! God is eternal.
Look at your life and then think about this great statement from CS Lewis, "All that is not eternal is eternally useless!"

It's Christmas, let the miracles of love begin!
See you soon. Love, pastor kent

No comments:

Post a Comment