Thursday, January 15, 2015

This Coming Sunday!

"A New Way to Read the Bible!"

Hey, everyone who receives this blog! I am going to start a series of teachings for everyone who has ever struggled with reading the bible and I would imagine that is all of us. The last few weeks I have talked about two small books in the bible, Ruth and Haggai. From those two short stories, we learned both contain an immense amount of meaning and symbolism that can speak directly to our lives and relationships today.

But there are many writings in the bible that are difficult to understand. I want try and address this Sunday so that you can open your bibles with a refreshed way to read it and glean it's message to you.

My last Blog Post, "Always Learning," points to my continued growth and changing theology. I want anyone who has struggled with their faith, struggled with believing some of the things in the bible, even struggled with God Himself, to come to this next service. I think you are going to hear some refreshing good news and have a new way to re-examine some of the bibles teachings. I think what I am going to share with you will be faith building. It will give you a whole new approach to reading and understanding of the scriptures. Maybe this can be a new beginning to your faith journey?

I hope to see you Sunday at 12:00 noon at the Crystal Garden located at 1230 University Drive Edwardsville. Come and be a part of the Worship, Fellowship, and Love of Praise Community Fellowship. We are learning to hear and understand God, so that we might be better representatives of Jesus to the world!

See you Sunday! Love, pastor kent


No comments:

Post a Comment