Monday, January 5, 2015

Who?

I hope you enjoy the blogs! If you do, please consider sending them to your family and friends. Re-post them on your Facebook page. Let the Holy Spirit speak through you to expand God's Kingdom.

Who get's final authority in your life decisions?……(I know, I can hear some of you guys now…"My Wife!") Ok maybe there is some truth to that? 

Bottom line, God is and will be the final authority for everyone.  Just like there is only one truth. No matter what I believe or what you believe or what your grandmother or your best friend believes, there is still only one truth. Truth is exclusive! In the bible that truth came as a person. "I am the way, the truth, and the life!" No one comes to the father except through me!"( John 14:6)

Now you have to decide, "Is that the truth or not?"

Praise Community Fellowship, we meet at 12:00 noon at the Crystal Garden on Sundays. The Crystal Garden is located at 1230 University Drive, Edwardsville. We are seeking people who are seeking love in their life. We are seeking people who are hurt, sad, mixed up, broken, as well as people who are just curious about the reality of God. People who have lots of questions are welcome. People who have "had it" with church are welcome. Everyone is welcome. 

Come join us or call me if you have questions.
Love, pastor kent  618-334-3575

No comments:

Post a Comment