Saturday, February 28, 2015

Now and Tomorrow

Update on Brad Joiner
I talked with Brad this morning.  He is sore! Still in the ICU with a fractured pelvis and bruised up due to hitting a tree on a snowmobile doing about 40 MPH. He is in good spirits and still says he will be able to come home soon. Let's continue our prayers for rapid and complete recovery.

Winter Weather. I spoke with Pastor Jackie yesterday about the possible weather moving in and she said she would call me in the morning with their decision regarding canceling church depending on the conditions. At this point our service is on go but I will send a blog out in the morning if weather begins to deteriorate.

I hope we can have service tomorrow because there are many possibilities before us to discuss.

See you soon. Love, pastor kent

No comments:

Post a Comment