Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Time to Think

Bonni and I just got back from Scottsdale AZ. That is why the Blog has not changed in about 6 days.
We had a chance to unwind, think, enjoy the sunshine, and good friends.

So here is the million dollar question I have for all of you receiving this blog.  "Do you want to belong to an active church or a passive church?"

I will explain more in the days to come. In the mean time, keep thinking, praying, loving, forgiving.

Here is your bible passage for the day that I want you to think about and meditate on.

Romans 7:21-8:2

21 So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. 22 For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; 23 but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me.24 What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body that is subject to death?25 Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!
So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in my sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.
We are set free from condemnation!  Celebrate your freedom.

See you soon! Love, pastor kent



No comments:

Post a Comment