Monday, March 30, 2015

Does God Really Care if It's Easter this Sunday?



I thought question  that might get your attention. My answer: I don't think so! And here is why. Easter is a calendar date for most people. A time to easter Egg Hunt, have people over for Dinner, and celebrate life. Nothing wrong with any of that. But as far as God caring if it's Easter Sunday….I would say  no more or less than He cares about your heart and your love for Him any other day!

So this Easter, what do you expect? I'm afraid to ask what you are thinking! But that's OK because we are all human. Here is what I know, "There is something more than what we know about this life here on this earth". There is a Spiritual reality that cannot be explained but it sure can be felt. I have learned, and am still learning, "The more I love people, and the more I serve with a willing loving heart, expecting nothing in return, the more I feel the reality of God's love and the spiritual connection.

So, Easter! Yep it's a great Holiday! But it can be so much more than a chocolate bunny and eating delicious deviled eggs. I wonder if we should call them "deviled" eggs on Easter?

This Sunday 12:00 noon, ….I think it won't be what you might expect!
See you Easter!  Love, pastor kent



No comments:

Post a Comment