Tuesday, May 26, 2015

In Case You are Wondering!



News: Stan will be transferred to Edwardsville Nursing and Rehab located on the corner of St. Mary Drive and Route 143 in Edwardsville. He will be there for about 6 weeks. Please stop by for a visit and keep Stan in your prayers

Last night we had to take "Snookie" Bonni's mom to the hospital in Granite City. She is in the ICU with undetermined heart issue. Please lift her in prayer. I will keep you posted.

PCF will meet this next Sunday for our last 12:00 noon service. 
Starting in June we will be meeting at 9:00AM every Sunday for shared worship with Immanuel Methodist congregation. Bonni and I are are going to be sharing responsibilities for Sunday worship with Pastor Jackie and with the Immanuel Methodist Praise Team. Bonni and I are going to use this Summer schedule to "recharge" our spiritual batteries. I am very dedicated to this church and it's future! So, if there are any rumors contrary to that I am dispelling them now. But, that being said, I really do need to recharge my spiritual batteries! This new time and combined schedule gives me a much needed respite and I can assure you I will use this time wisely. It was very nice coming to worship this past Sunday to be "in" the congregation.

Bonni and I will be attending a pastoral conference in Chicago in a few weeks as well as taking time to travel a bit. We both are looking forward to a re-energized future and have some plans that we will be sharing a little later this Summer. We are a great little church that has and will continue to introduce people to Jesus.

The SAKS program will be starting and if you would like to be part of this wonderful program of feeding kids lunches please contact Faye Heuchert at 618-444-5650.

See you soon. If you need a visit or have any questions call me at 618-334-3575.
Love, pastor kent


No comments:

Post a Comment