Thursday, May 28, 2015

We are all Fragile…A Summer Prayer!

Prayer Request: Randy Belling's father is in the Hospital at Christian NE in St. Louis. He is in very poor health. Please lift up Randy's family and dad in prayer. "Father God creator of all things, please bring your peace on Randy's father and give the family peace and strength. Surround Randy's dad with the love of Jesus removing all fear and giving him your Joy as he transitions from this life to you! In Jesus name, Amen.

It's summer! There are so many wonderful and beautiful things to experience this time of year and yet we must always remind ourselves that each and every one of us have a limited time on this earth. I was listening to a preacher on the radio yesterday talking about the end times, the coming of Jesus. He was talking about what must take place before Jesus returns. The bottom line is this, Jesus could return for you or me at any moment! Therefore we must always be ready. Live a life of gratitude, love, peace, joy to the best of your ability! I am going to see Stan in a few minutes. I look at Stan and see what he has endured and what he must continue to endure and also see his love for God and his hope and I am quickly reminded of just how blessed I am.

We forget! We take for granted! We get caught up in the things of this world! We all do!

"God, forgive me for my self inflicted separation from you. Forgive my ungratefulness. Forgive me of all my selfishness and self centered focus. teach me to see you and hear you in all things. Help me to keep you as the central focus of my life. Thank you for all my blessings which are many! All good things are from you and I am grateful! Thank you! Amen.

Celebrate your life with love, forgiveness, kindness, compassion, sharing, caring, and a close walk with God!

See you soon! Love, pastor kent

No comments:

Post a Comment