Friday, June 26, 2015

Are You Trusting God for Anything?


When I look at much of my life I realize that most of the time I have  held onto the reigns and did all the planning, effort and work to get what "I" wanted. Then I read a verse like Proverbs 3:5:

"Trust in the Lord with all your Heart., and do not lean on your own understanding!"

How many of us are trusting God for the supernatural? Something that only God can do? Only God can change a persons heart and move in someones life in such a way that they make a 180 degree turn. That happened to Saul of Tarsus. He went from hating the Christians to becoming one of the biggest voices for Jesus!  That is why we have our assignment to pray for that one special person until God acts in their life. There is power in prayer.  As you continue to pray for your special person, become aware of the Holy Spirit's prompting in your own life. The Spirit may need you to be the voice, the love, the answer to someone else's prayer. 

When we put God at the center of our life, put Him in charge of all things, we are aligning ourselves to His power, His direction, His blessing. Stop living your life independently from God. Put Him in the drivers seat and see where He will take you! I can promise you this, it will be an adventure of great blessing!  Is it real?   Watch this video! When God enters a life!

I will be in touch!  See you soon! Love, pastor kent

No comments:

Post a Comment