Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I continue to Recharge



Yesterday I spent the morning with Steve St. Pierre over in North City St. Louis. He gave me a first hand look at the Restore St. Louis Ministry and how the organization is bringing people from all walks of life together! We took to the streets and went to some of their work sites as Steve shared story after story of God answering prayer in many times miraculous ways.

Testimony after testimony from Steve and the young people working there confirm God is alive and well and is available to all of us who choose to walk in His Kingdom here and now!  Harambee, which means to "Pull together!" is the name of one of the ministries that takes youth and teaches them about work and team effort. This group goes out and tuck points buildings. I was amazed at the the job these kids are doing. I have tuck pointed in my day and it is an art and hard work. The kids ages are from 12 on up to 18 work together which includes putting up scaffolding. grinding, mixing cement, and tuck pointing.  The Harambee teams are restoring the mortar joints on old homes and buildings in North St. Louis and the kids do get paid for their work. I hope to have some videos I took yesterday up on the website www.praisecommunityfellowship soon.

God is real and He is answering prayer and accomplishing great things through those who are willing to to step out in faith for His Kingdom. Here is a link to Restore St. Louis and their ministries. Steve has invited me to bring a group over anytime to see this amazing inner city ministry in action. Go to Restore St. Louis

Please continue to pray for that one special person and watch God move in their life. I want to remind you that this is an ongoing prayer. Keep praying fervently and daily for them until God moves in their life.

Remember Stan Rutkowski in your prayers!

See you soon! Being restored daily, pastor kent




No comments:

Post a Comment