Wednesday, July 29, 2015

How Can I Know if I'm Being Led By the Holy Spirit?


This is a very, very important question. There is much to say about this but I am going to give you the most direct answer which is found in Galatians 5:22-23

"22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law."
Is your life producing fruits of the spirit? Do you have love, peace, joy, forbearance or patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness and self control? If not, and you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior, you need to re evaluate who has final authority in your life. You can quench the Holy Spirit with a hardened heart.  I know because I have done it in my life. 
If I advertised that I had found a secret book with a secret formula that is guaranteed to fill your life with Love, Peace, Patience, Joy, Kindness, Goodness, Gentleness and self control I bet there would millions of people pay $29.95 to get a copy.  Well that book does exist and it's called the Bible. This goes with what I said in my blog yesterday. It is very sad that empty religion has all but ruined people for the taste of the living God. Don't fall into this trap that Satan has engineered. Satan has been at work for thousands of years convincing people of his lies, that "Surely you won't die!" if you follow his ways. There is so much to be unlearned and relearned to get to where God wants you and I to be. Good news…We can do it together. I'll stand with you!
See you soon! Love, pastor kent

No comments:

Post a Comment