Friday, July 24, 2015

Why Gathering together at Church can Change Your Life


This Sunday I will be addressing our sad quandary about coming together as two different churches and worshipping together. "Fear Not" says the Lord.

Isaiah 41:10 
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
I will be sharing the biblical truth about the power of people who come together to worship God.
What will this message mean to you?  Bring your troubles, problems, disappointments, brokenness and hear what the living God can do for you and for our church!
Gathering together at church can be life changing when the Holy Spirit is called on. There is power in gathering. Please prepare yourself for this Sunday. Pray about the service. Ask God to open your heart so that you may receive the Holy Spirit. God is Real and He wants to come into your life, our lives and make us His people. This is not some crazy religious make believe mumbo jumbo. There is real life changing power in true worship. Come and witness it for yourself!
See you Sunday at 9:00AM.  Love, pastor kent

No comments:

Post a Comment