Friday, August 21, 2015

This Sunday's Sermon!



Can you really know God's will?  Yes!
Can I really find The Peace of God in this Life?  Yes!
Will God really direct my steps? Yes!

Come join us this Sunday and begin a New way to live! Come prepared to be restored and refreshed.

I hope I will see many of you tomorrow morning at 8:00 am at Immanuel Methodist for the church work day. Don't worry, much of the hedge trimming has already been done. If we get a decent turnout I can guarantee that we won't be there more that 2 hours! Bring your gloves, a plastic trash can if you can get it in your car. Hedge trimmer, pruner, rake, anything else that might help in doing some landscape cleanup work! See you there.

See all of you Sunday at 9:00. Let's allow God to do His work in us and through us! Love, pastor kent

Special prayer request: My best friend growing up, Paul Gallina, has been diagnosed with spinal cancer. I will be praying for Gods hand of healing if you would please add Paul to your prayer list.

No comments:

Post a Comment