Wednesday, July 6, 2016

What Do You Want To Change In Your Life?


God created us with the ability to create. You and I have been given the ability to change things. And, no matter what you want to change, it begins with your thoughts and with your words. Your words are powerful because they have creative power. Your words contain the seeds of change.The seeds of possibility.

Moses used words to the Pharaoh of Egypt to release the captive Hebrews.
King David used words of Faith before he killed Goliath!
Jesus used words to heal, to calm the storms, and to raise the dead.

Start speaking words of Faith, words of health, words of peace, words of gratitude into your life and into the lives of others. Start speaking the words of change that you want to see happen. 

God, today I will begin speaking the positive words of faith to the Goliaths and the storms and the captors of my life. 

"Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world!"  
"No weapon formed against me is going to prosper!" 
"God always leads me to triumph!"

I am overflowing with God's Holy Spirit and blessings follow me all of my days.


See you Sunday.  Let's start changing your world for the better!  Love pastor kent

No comments:

Post a Comment