Monday, January 23, 2017

Alexis Update


Good morning everyone. I was with Alexis this morning before she went into surgery. She was doing well. I met her doctor and he seemed to be a very kind spirited man who was very comforting and confident that her surgery should turn out fine. I was told that the surgery take approximately 6 hours so I won't have any updates until later today. I will post to this blog as I have additional information.

I know several of you have requested info on how to help Barb Weiss and Alexis after she comes home from the hospital. Below is a link to a sign up calendar with various things that we anticipate we will need. This calendar should help everyone know what is needed and who is signed up to help out and when.  That link is www.carecalendar.org/248671.  Security code: alexis

Yesterday we saw and felt the outpouring of God's spirit when we all surrounded Alexis in prayer. We truly have a wonderful little church! 

I will be posting more later this afternoon as I have more information. 

Sincerely, pastor kent

No comments:

Post a Comment