Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Fried Chicken This Sunday!


This Coming Sunday we will be having one combined service at 10:00am. with a fried chicken lunch following the service in the fellowship hall. 

Jackie and I will be looking over this past year and all of the wonderful ministries our two churches have supported. I think you will be amazed of all that we have accomplished. Immediately following the service we will gather in the fellowship hall to a catered "Fried Chicken Dinner from DK's market in Hamel!"   Hey, if there is fried chicken and pie, I'm in!  That's all I'm saying.  Come and join the after church conversation this Sunday. You never know what God might be planning for us this year!  

Jackie and I both continue to work closely together. It is our desire to lead this church wherever the Holy Spirit leads us!  This Sunday Jackie will be kicking off a new sermon series that we will both be participating in, my favorite topic, Love!  

Needed: Deserts for this Sunday's dinner!  

Health Updates:

Alexis Tharp: She is obviously very sore and swollen but doing well. She has been moved out of ICU and has an occupational therapist starting to get her up and walking.  

Delores Fisher: Delores had open heart surgery yesterday and remains at Missouri Baptist Hospital. Pastor jackie reports that she is doing better.

Mary Knapp:  I just found out this morning that Mary has been at Anderson hospital with dizzy spells I do not have any additional information at this time.

I hope you will plan on joining us this Sunday at 10:00am! You are welcome to come join us! 
Love, pastor kent





No comments:

Post a Comment