Saturday, January 28, 2017

Updates



Alexis is home and has spent her first night at Barb's house. There is going to be a signup on the calendar each day for someone to call Barb to see if there is a need, just to check on them. The signup calendar is www.carecalendar.org/logon/248671. Security code: alexis. The current request is for a wedge shaped pillow because Alexis is not supposed to lye flat yet. Prayers for Barb and Alexis. 

Colon Rives has been admitted to Cardinal Glennon Hospital. Colon and his family need our prayers.

Delores Fisher remains in recovery at Missouri Baptist Hospital. Healing prayers requested.

Tomorrow's service will be one combined service at 10:00am with a catered chicken dinner to immediately follow the service. We are requesting deserts everything else will be provided. 

As a reminder if there are any prayer requests or hospital visit requests please call the church office at 618-656-4648. 

Funny Story On Me
You have heard me say I don't follow sports. Well this past week when I was looking for volunteers to help with the chicken dinner, I only got one response at first.  It was Sally McLaughlin. I texted her back and said, man I think I made a huge mistake on this chicken dinner. I forgot that it is Super Bowl Sunday. Then I find out it is not Super Bowl Sunday! This is true!  And this is also true, as of this minute I have absolutely no idea who is in the Super Bowl. 

See you tomorrow! Let's eat "Chicken!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment