Thursday, August 17, 2017

I Am Thankful



Today is my 61st birthday. Today, like everyday, I am thankful. 
Bonni and I have been very blessed to be able to serve the PCF family and all our friends at IUMC and Esic Baptist church. The journey continues to unfold each day and I will continue to be thankful.

Today I want to post the song I wrote for Shriners Hospital for those who haven't heard it. I have been writing songs my whole life but this song is extra special because it being used to help the Shriners Hospitals all over the country. Bonni's company produced the video. It's a happy song for a happy day!


Please continue to pray for these people:

Emily Norris, Donna and Will Bowers Daughter, Donna said that Emily will be having surgery on August 23rd. Let's lift Emily and her family with healing prayer.
Allen Kunz MRI and tests for pain in legs and back.
Barb Weiss continued healing from back surgery.
Linda Cassens diagnosed with bladder cancer.
Cynthia Bastholm heart failure and other complications.
Cathy Watson going through chemo therapy for breast cancer.
Gary Watson for strength and peace as he helps Cathy through the chemo treatments.
Faye Heuchert will be having tests for pinched nerves in her back causing leg pain and weakness.
Stan Rutkowski continues to battle pressure wounds.
Lee Knapp healing from infection and hip surgery.
John Shear, pastor Jackie's husband for kidney healing.
Brad Fultz, Faye Heucherts nephew in ICU on life support.
Bonni Rutkowski for continued strength and healing.

Announcements
Sunday August 20th Pastor Jackie with the PCF Praise Band
Sunday August Pastor Kent and the PCF Praise Band

See you all soon. Love, pastor kent


No comments:

Post a Comment