Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1, 2013

My House Shall Be Called A House of Prayer


Take an hour and let the Holy Spirit into the deepest part of your soul by watching my favorite pastor talk about prayer.

Below I am giving you a link to Jim Cymbala's sermon, "My House Shall Be Called A House of Prayer. Please do yourself, your friends, me, your spouse, all the people you love in your life a favor. Seclude yourself, turn off your cell phone and for 51 minutes  watch this powerful, Holy Spirit filled sermon on the power of prayer.

If you can watch this before this Sundays service all the better, but do your spirit a favor and watch all of this sermon. You will be blessed!

Here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jRfPlJG1rc

If you cannot open the link just go to youtube and put in Jim Cymbala My House Shall Be Called A House of Prayer.

Let God into your life and watch out!  God has an amazing plan for your life! When do you want Him to get it started?  It is up to you.  See you at 2:00 pm Sunday!   Blessings to you, love Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment