Saturday, April 13, 2013

Happily Ever After

Tomorrow we will take a look at the scripture:
Romans 8:28
28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

If you are like me, that scripture can have you wondering, "God, are you sure you mean "all" things?
That is why I have titled tomorrows sermon, "Happily Ever After!"

Come and fellowship with us and join us as we come before God and seek His grace and presence. I don't have all the answers but I know someone who does and He will be with us tomorrow night at 6:30. We are informal so come with shorts since it's supposed to be near 80!  I love it.  Who knows maybe God will speak to you. That is my prayer for all who show up. 

See you tomorrow...I know, you might be bar-b-qing or doing yard work.  It is going to be beautiful out and you will probably have friends over. I get it. But if the spirit leads you, I will see you tomorrow  at 6:30 along with Anna, Liz, Kristie and Bill.  We are going to have a good time even if you decide it's too nice.  Just remember who made the beautiful day for your enjoyment!

Love, Pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment