Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sunday July 7th 6:00 am Service

On man that's really early.  I know and the real rub is, I really wanted it to be a true sunrise service but that means we would have to get there by 5:30 am because the sun is up at 5:43.  So lets just keep it at 6:00 am.  I will be serving communion to those who brave this early service.  Communion girls don't worry I have it handled you do not have to prepare a thing.

I am planning on meeting at the large pavilion, don't worry you won't miss it. I have been wanting to do an outside service for a long time and we will see how this goes. We will share the natural beauty of nature while coming together to worship.  Bring your coffee if you wish.

I will watch the weather and post on the blog if there is a change due to rain. I know there is a slight chance of rain predicted for this weekend. In the mean time enjoy the 4th and I will plan on seeing some of you on Sunday at 6:00 am!  

That's six o clock in the morning....really really early.  So set your alarm. Get up and come to the park.  This could be one of the best worship experiences of your life!  Who knows maybe we will start  meeting outside more often.  Invite some one who loves to get up early.

See you soon, Love, Pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment