Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lunch Break Thoughts on God...Some Things Never Change

Those of you who have children know that sometimes our kids disobey and disappoint us. I would imagine most of us can go back to our teenage years and remember when we knew a lot more than our parents about life and everything else.  As a matter of fact some of us kept that attitude for many years.

I think most Christians are still teenagers when it comes to our Heavenly Father. We still know more than God when it comes to life and the way to live our lives. I mean what does He know, He's not in my shoes, He can't possibly expect me to always follow His way.

Curfews, rules, dress codes, expectations, manners......Man was created in Gods own image. I'd say God has His hands full. Pretty amazing how things come around and stay the same.


Now on the lighter side.  Last night my mother-in-law Snookie showed me a funny sign that read:  

TEENAGERS, are you tired of being harassed by your                                    Stupid Parents?     
ACT NOW!!!
           Move Out            Get a Job            Pay Your Own Bills
While you still know everything!


Love, Pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment