Thursday, April 24, 2014

I Wonder?

Have you ever had the occasion to declare, "If I had only known ……I would have done things differently!"

To have the right information, the accurate information, the knowledge and understanding about something can save us a lot of grief with many things in our life.

Jesus tried to teach us and give us needed information about this life and the life to come. Now I ask myself, "Did Jesus think more about Himself than others?"
Why did He sacrifice everything in this life, His comfort, His earthly future, His time, and His energy for others?

As I think about these two questions it raises an even more interesting one,"What did Jesus Know that we don't?"  I think the answer to that question leaves me extremely intrigued and excited.

This Sunday, Where is the Fruit?  and What is the Fruit?   or something close to that.

See you soon. God has a plan for your life!   Love, pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment