Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Last Sunday We Celebrated Easter

The resurrection of Jesus was the final stamp of authority on who Jesus said He was. We celebrated that event last Sunday. Now here it is Wednesday three days later, has your life changed?

For most of us it probably has not. And, it's not totally your fault because most of us have never been taught how to develop and live a scripture based, Christian world view.
In other words, "How do I live like Jesus would want me to live in this world today?

That is one of the purposes of church. If effective, church can help us develop a Christian world view and help us live like Jesus taught us to live.

Some things to ask yourself and think about:  
What is my agenda?
What am I focusing my life energy towards?

Work is important. It is how we pay the bills, put kids through college, plan for our future. 
Can I live a Christian world view and still pursue my career?

We are going to begin exploring these questions and more over the next several Sundays. I hope you will join us.

Garden Club tonight at Edwardsville Care Center located at route 143 and St. Mary Drive Edwardsville. Time 6:30.

Whats or message?  God has a plan for your life.
What' our mission? To open a conversation about Jesus with as many people as possible.
What's our method? To live our life as a demonstrate of Jesus' Hope, Love, Forgiveness, Compassion, and Healing with everyone we meet.

Hope to see you Sunday. Love, pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment