Monday, April 21, 2014

Late Monday Thoughts

If you can come to terms that Jesus is who He said He is, and that God really does exists, the next problematic thing is determining what that means to your life!

Since I have made up my mind that Jesus is who He said He is and God does exist, here are a couple of conclusions I have come up with.

The ultimate purpose of my life is not up to me.
God always has my best interest in mind.
The best way for me to know and understand God and what He wants me to do is to spend time with Him.

Here is what is still real hard for me.
Allowing God to have complete control over everything in my life all the time.
Praying with complete faith.
Waiting on God for an answer before acting.

Garden Club this Wednesday at Edwardsville Care Center at 6:30 PM.

God does indeed have a plan for your life!  See you soon.  Love, Pastor Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment