Thursday, August 7, 2014

In This Moment


Butch Peterson update:  He is still  at Anderson and I noticed a slight improvement in his speech yesterday. His stroke affected his right side and he is going to have to go through a period of therapy to get back at it. Please continue to pray for Butch's healing, strength, patience and peace.

The Well: I ask all of you to continue to ask for Gods guidance and blessing on the members of the Well and the property as our possible and probable future home. Let Gods will be done!

Gods Will: Let our first desire in all things to have the will of God revealed in our life. God can reveal His will only to a heart that is humble and tender and quiet. Let us pray in confidence and then wait on the Lord. To wait on God is our most important work.
When you come into the fullness of your spiritual life, your life can become a series of impossibilities made possible! The one thing Jesus taught us about His Kingdom was that He always waited to know what God wanted Him to do. Christ understood obedience!

Father help me today in this moment to surrender all my desires to your desires. Help me to learn to trust you in all circumstances. And Father help me to live my life as a demonstration of Jesus' hope, Love, Forgiveness, Mercy and Healing to all who cross my path and in all circumstances.
In Jesus name Amen

Hope to see you all soon.  Love, pastor kent


No comments:

Post a Comment