Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Most used tool?

I guess it depends on who you are and what you do but it seems as if the cell phone is one of the worlds most used tools today. So let me ask you something, how often do you charge your cell phone?  Why?

Ever wonder why your prayer life may be unproductive?
Ever tried to call someone one on a cell phone that is out of juice?

I have to plug my cell phone in daily to get it recharged and there are times when I have to plug it in during the day if I have really been using it often. There seems to be a correlation between how long I use it and how often I plug it into the power source and its ability to be used as an effective communicative tool?

Need to to pray for someone?  Does your prayer power seem to be waning?

Just asking. Plugging into the power source just makes sense!

Ok that's it for now.

  • Please Pray for Butch Peterson, He had a stroke right after our service Sunday evening. He is currently at Anderson Hospital. I'll keep you posted as soon s I find out more.
  • From Bob Ahrens: America Red Cross Blood Drive Thursday April 14th, 10:00AM til 2:00PM 110 Cottonwood road Glen Carbon at Oohlala Spa.
See you soon. Love, pastor kent


No comments:

Post a Comment