Monday, August 25, 2014

The Walk to Hear God Talk

As I have told you before one of my favorite things in the whole world to do is to take what I a call a "prayer walk."  I focus on God, ask questions, and then try to listen.  I say try because my brain seems to always be busy.

Try to imagine yourself taking a person to person prayer walk with Jesus. What do you think He would tell you? When you come up with an answer thank Him, because you probably just heard from Him!

Good News  I had a short vista with Butch Peterson today at his home and he is doing much, much better than when I saw him  in the hospital. He is looking forward to coming back to church, he said he is planning on being there the next time we meet on September 7th.  That's right we are NOT meeting next week due to the Labor day weekend.  Butch asked for continued prayer for full recovery.

We are studying prayer and one way to learn more about prayer is to make a special effort to double down on your prayer time. I believe when we finish this series you are going to be hearing God like you never have before!

See you soon. Love, Pastor kent

No comments:

Post a Comment