Sunday, August 24, 2014

Tonight…We begin the series on Prayer

Tonight at 6:30 at the Crystal Garden we will begin a series on prayer.  It is my prayer that this series will be the turning point in your Christian experience. When I was first trying to figure out this whole God thing back in my late teens and 20's I had no idea where my curiosity would lead me.

Now, 40 years later, I find myself as a pastor. What role did I play in this and what role did God play in this? I am still learning. I hope to continue to learn more about God until the day I die at which time I believe much more will be revealed.

What is available to us in this life? That is what most of us are interested in. Has there been a huge misunderstanding in Gods promises?  Why has the church become so ineffective? Have we been blind to what the bible is really teaching. My goal with this series for the Holy Spirit to open our eyes to to the scriptures and what Jesus really taught about the power of prayer.

See you tonight! Love, pastor kent

No comments:

Post a Comment